We are delighted that our Strategy, Risk and Performance Management software suite is now available through the government’s Digital Marketplace procurement portal.
The suite allows organisations to strategically manage every aspect of their operation, creating a culture of accountability, clear ownership and performance improvement. Areas for improvement can be easily identified and actions implemented across the organisation, engaging each staff member as a key part of the strategic plan.
Our software allows you to proactively identify, manage and eliminate risk, streamlining the time needed for risk assessments and management.
The modular architecture of our application gives you enormous flexibility in how you manage projects, business strategy and risk. Each module works seamlessly with the others and also syncs well with third-party applications – so you may choose to acquire the full suite of core modules, or an individual module as a stand-alone application. There are also a range of optional extra modules.
- Business Strategy
- Project Management
- Risk Management and Mitigation
- Service Excellence
- Performance Scorecard
- Personal Performance/People Management – manage performance reviews, staff assessments and training/development goals.
- Intelligence and Reporting
Users of our Strategy, Risk and Performance suite can take advantage of the following key features:
- Define your organisational values, vision and mission using SWOT analysis, STEP and goal setting.
- Centralise your risk management strategy: identify, control and minimise risk.
- Comply with quality and service frameworks, including ISO 9001, ISO 27001, IIP, and EFQM.
- A clear platform for project management and assignment of roles.
- Comprehensive performance monitoring and reporting.
- Track custom KPIs and performance indicators from an intuitive user dashboard.
- Manage your employee performance: conduct reviews and competency assessments (90° or 360°) and set learning and development goals.
Our modular strategy, risk and performance suite is available for as little as £15-£25 per month per user. The fee includes the software license, cloud hosting, online and telephone support, and maintenance. Discounted rates apply to multiple user accounts.
Businesses with over 150 users could save money by opting for a site licence, which cover an unlimited number of users within an individual site, i.e. the same charge for 350 users, 500 users etc. The site licence includes all core modules plus the Personal Performance optional module at no additional cost.
Our applications are scalable, with contracts that can be adjusted to the needs of your business. The minimum contractual term is 12 months, with pay as you go terms beyond this period.
Setup And On-Boarding
There is a one-off setup fee to pay that includes full installation and training. Additional consultancy is available if required. On-boarding takes between 6 and 10 days for the core modules, with the optional modules needing 3 to 5 days for installation and training.
Schools, colleges, universities and registered charities are entitled to a 20% discount.
Find Out More
To discuss how our Strategy, Risk and Performance suite can benefit your organisation, please get in touch with one of our team today. Email email@example.com or call us on 0845 519 7661.