In this webinar we provide insight into the process of migrating unstructured data from legacy storage such as networked shared drives and on-premise SharePoint systems to an Office 365 OneDrive and SharePoint tenant environment.
Blending productivity and compliance to enhance ROI
It seems that almost every organisation is either undertaking or contemplating a cloud migration of their data. It could be to Office 365 email, “lift and shift” company network document stores to OneDrive, a SharePoint migration or an application data transfer to a cloud service provider.
There are potentially many benefits for a cloud migration strategy:
- Money - Save money on the total cost of ownership of the IT estate
- Innovate - Innovate through leveraging cloud-based services;
- Cyber Security - Reduce the risk of a cyber security breach
- KPI's - Support and improve on other key performance indicators
- GDPR - Simplify, improve and operationalise GDPR compliance
- Improve - Improve content quality, findability, data life-cycle management and sweat your cloud investments
Whatever the reason, there is no doubting the complexity of the tasks ahead:
- Configuration of the target environment – Applications and data storage services to use?
- What data to migrate?
- Who has access to it?
- How do we classify our data?
- Have we enforced our data retention and privacy policies?
In this webinar we show you how to:
- Discover your data
- Classify and cleanse (remove the ROT)
- Label the data ahead of the migration
- Configure the target environment ready to receive your clean and classified data
- Monitor the resulting data estate (on-premise if applicable and cloud) for quality and compliance issues as they arise
Simply complete your details on the form provided and you will get instant access to this webinar!